Chiropractic care has many applications and benefits. At Woods Chiropractic in Norman, this is why we encourage pregnant women, people with back and neck pain, and even people who have experienced injuries to come in for chiropractic care. Dr. Woods is a top-notch doctor and an experienced chiropractor who offers personalized treatment for our patients.
Chiropractic Care for Personal Injuries Treatment
If you have suffered a personal injury, your biggest concerns are likely to heal as fast as possible and be done with the legal process as soon as possible. Although there are many treatments for personal injuries, chiropractic care is among the best options because it is low-cost and low-risk. Chiropractic care can help with injuries related to slips and falls and ergonomic issues such as sitting for extended periods, repetitive movements, and poor posture.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
One of the most common auto accident injuries is whiplash which results in excruciating pain in the neck or shoulders. This hinders your ability to do the most basic tasks. The pain can extend to your shoulder blades and down your spine if left untreated. It can also bring other side effects like headaches, dizziness, blurry vision, and dizziness. The benefits of chiropractic care after an auto accident include:
- Reduced inflammation
- Pain management
- Reduced scar tissue
- Restoration of range of motion
Why You Should See a Prenatal Chiropractor
Pregnant women are always encouraged to seek chiropractic care. Here’s why:
- Back pain management: The extra weight of the fetus stresses your back causing back pain. Chiropractic care will reduce the strain on your back and provide pain relief.
- Reduce nausea and vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of pregnancy during the first trimester. Chiropractic care will realign your spine; thus improving the functioning of the nervous system. The result is better hormonal balance leading to a reduction in the severity of your nausea and vomiting.
- Optimal baby positioning: In some cases, the fetus is in a breech position in the womb which is not optimal for delivery. Our chiropractor can help shift the baby to a position where they can be delivered head-first which is the optimal position.
- Easier labor and delivery: The spinal adjustments you receive during pregnancy will ensure your spine, hips, and pelvis are correctly aligned. Therefore, you can have easier labor and delivery.
Contact Our Chiropractor in Norman, OK
As a resident of Norman, Woods Chiropractic is your best choice for quality chiropractic care. Dr. Woods has a solid record of providing outstanding chiropractic care. Call our team today at (405) 360-8000 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.