Chronic stress can manifest in many ways, from headaches to stress and anxiety. So if you're looking for chiropractic Norman care and want to search for a "chiropractor near me," look no further than Woods Chiropractic.
At Woods Chiropractic, we understand that stress can begin to mount and lead to lower quality of life. That's why our health insurance chiropractor can help you find relief from chronic stress-related pain and initiate stress pain management. Below are many ways we can help you improve your stress-related pain.
Signs of Chronic Stress
Chronic stress can manifest itself in various ways, both physical and emotional. These signs may include frequent headaches, irritability, difficulty sleeping, fatigue, depression, or anxiety. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms for an extended period, it may be time to look into chiropractic Norman care.
Some reasons you might be feeling chronic stress include the following:
- Poor Time Management - Not making time to relax and unwind can lead to a buildup of stress
- Stressful Environment - Long hours, demanding deadlines, or an unsupportive boss could cause stress levels to rise.
- Financial Worries - Money issues can affect your mental and physical health.
- Personal Relations - Conflict with family or friends can lead to chronic stress.
If you're struggling with these issues and are now feeling pain and pressure, it might be a sign to visit our clinic.
Stress Pain Management from Woods Chiropractic
At Woods Chiropractic, we provide treatments that help reduce the pain associated with chronic stress. Our experienced team will begin by conducting an initial assessment to identify the root cause of your stress-related pain and create a custom treatment plan tailored to your needs. After, we'll help initiate stress pain management through techniques such as:
- Spinal Manipulation - In other words, a chiropractic technique that involves applying force to specific spine areas. This manipulation helps realign the vertebrae and improve movement, relieving muscle tension and stress-related pain.
- Massage Therapy - This therapy decreases muscle tightness and reduces body stress. It also increases blood flow, reduces inflammation, and helps relax the mind and body.
- Relaxation Techniques - This technique is essential for managing chronic stress levels. We provide individualized relaxation classes to teach you various methods to help you manage your stress healthily.
These treatments have been proven successful in helping patients find relief from chronic stress and its associated pain.
Find Chronic Stress Relief Today
Don't suffer from stress-related pain any longer. Our team at Woods Chiropractic can help you find relief. Contact us today at (405) 360-8000 to set up an initial appointment and take the first step toward feeling better.